Become A Partner
Get Started with ACT
Step 1: If your organization is not formally connected to ACT as an official Community Partner, the first step is to contact Kate Johnson, ACT’s Associate Director of Community Service.
If you prefer, you may start by submitting the online New Community Partner Request form to request a partnership and we will be in touch soon. Be sure you review this Memorandum of Understanding to get a better understanding of how our partnership will work.
Step 2: We will contact you and set up a time to come and visit you at your organization.
Step 3: We will explore how to get your organization connected to the university and its resources in the way that best suits your needs
Benefits of Partnership
Membership has its privileges. Here are just a few:
- Community Partner Database: List your agency in our Community Partner Database and update your profile and service needs online at anytime. This will enable students, faculty, and staff to access all current service opportunities.
- Stay Informed:
- Community Partner email list: Please email us at email@example.com to be added to our email list (or add additional staff's email addresses) and stay up to date with opportunities for grants, partnerships, volunteers, and more! Or, you can simply complete this form and submit it to us.
- ACTmail: Listing volunteer opportunities in our bi-weekly newsletter, ACTMail.
- Community Event Calendar: Advertise your agency events on our calendar of nonprofit community events hosted on our Community Database webpage.
- Projects: Host a service-learning or community-based research project with one of our academic partners.
- University Resources: Take advantage of various connection opportunities and other fun events sponsored by ACT.