Become A Partner
Get Started with ACT
Step 1: If your organization is not formally connected to ACT as an official Community Partner, the first step is to contact Kate Johnson, ACT’s Associate Director of Community Service. If you prefer, you may start by submitting the online form to request a partnership and we will be in touch soon. Be sure you review this Memorandum of Understanding to get a better undersanding of how our partnership will work.
Step 2: We will contact you and set up a time to come and visit you at your organization.
Step 3: We will explore how to get your organization connected to the university and its resourses in the way that best suits your needs!
Benefits of Partnership
Membership has its privileges. Here are just a few:
- Volunteer Database : List your agency in our Volunteer Database and update your profile and service needs online at anytime. This will enable students, faculty, and staff to access all current service opportunities.
- Stay Informed:
- Community Partner email list: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list and stay up to date with opportunities for grants, partnerships, volunteers, and more!
- ACTmail: Listing volunteer opportunities in our bi-weekly newsletter, ACTMail.
- Community Event Calendar: Advertise your agency events/fundraisers on our calendar of nonprofit community events hosted on our Volunteer Databse webpage.
- Projects: Host a service-learning or community-based research project with one of our academic partners.
- University Resources: Take advantage of various connection opportunities and other fun events sponsored by ACT.
- Community Resources: Find other great resources and connections for your organization at the university that are open to the public hosted on community.appstate.edu .