Become an ASU Board Fellow
ACT is recruiting for our 2013-2014 Board Fellows cohort!
Fellows will commit to one year serving as a non-voting member on a local nonprofit board of directors and getting insight into the administrative operations behind one of the university's many unique and active Community Partners. Fellows will also be part of a special cohort that will meet throughout the year to discuss nonprofit leadership and other critical issues in the sector.
Benefits of the upcoming Board Fellows Program include:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the role of business leaders on nonprofit boards
- Connect with local business and community leaders who sit on boards
- Develop the tools for effective community leadership
- Increase understanding of the role and structure of a non-profit agency board
- Develop deeper knowledge of specific social issues related to the work of non-profits
- Meet other students with common professional goals
Spots in the program are limited. Download the Application(pdf) now or stop by the ACT Outreach Center on the first floor of the Student Union. Applications are due Monday, March 18th by 5pm to the ACT Outreach Center.
If you have further questions, please email ACT's Community Partnerships GA,Mike Dyer, firstname.lastname@example.org