ACT sponsors exciting, service-oriented events for students that take place throughout the academic year. For instance, join us for the "MLK Challenge" (January) or participate in one of our Alternative Service Experiences (fall, winter, spring break, and May). If you see something that interests you, you can read more about these Big Events by using the links on the left, or stop by/contact us to participate.
ACT Special Events Calendar 2012-2013
- The BIG Sale Saturday August 18th 8am-2pm at Legends
- Homecoming Blood Drive Wednesday September 26th 8am-7pm
- Alternative Service Experience: Fall Break October 10-14th
- Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week November 11-17
- The Gobbler 5k December 1st 8:30am
- The MLK Challenge Monday January 21st 8am-6pm at Legends
- Dance Marathon Saturday February 23rd 11am-2am at Legends
- International and Domestic Alternative Service Experiences: Spring Break March 9-16th
- Don't Throw it Away Saturday May 4-11th 5-7pm at Legends
- ACTs of Service Monthly Projects sign up in the ACT Outreach Center
- Serve.Snap.Share. ACT Photo Contest:submissions start in January but start taking your ACTion photos now!